Greetings Parents, Families & Surrounding Community,
We are energetically excited about this school year as their have been many changes to our schools Programs. To ensure that your child is fully equipped for this coming school year we are taking careful steps to stress the importance of dressing for success this school year.
Please review the important Rules and Guidelines for our Uniform this school Year!
Uniform Rules & Regulations
- All students, Toddlers ? 2nd Grade students, must be in uniform upon arrival for school Monday ?Friday during the August ? May school year.
- All students (boys and girls) must have on belts with the appropriate uniform at ALL TIMES.
- All Upper Outer wear MUST have a LOGO on the LEFT TOP SIDE RIGHT ABOVE THE CHEST.
- All turtleneck or inner shirts for girls and boys must be WHITE at all times and must be worn with a Vest, jumper or selected pull over.
- All collared Shirts, if worn individually, must have Prime Care Patch on the left top side right above the chest.
- All Bottoms must be navy blue.
- APPROVED SHIRTS THAT CAN BE WORN: White Polo Collared T-shirt; White Button-up Blouse;
- White Collared button up Dress shirt
- All undergarments must be plain, NON-PATTERNED, white, black, dark, grey or navy blue.
- Accessories including: sweaters, blazers, socks (or stockings) and ties must be white, black,
dark grey or navy blue.
- All Students attending any field trip must purchase a Prime Care T-shirt and it must be worn over the
Appropriate uniform bottoms
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- If students are not appropriate uniform, parent will be contacted immediately to bring the appropriate uniform.
- Patches may only be purchased through Get School Uniforms For Less Store located 8071 a Blvd, Jonesboro, GA 30236
- If you are not located near this store, YOU may ORDER your uniform from your center director, the uniform website or call the store to reserve for a delivery.
OUR PARTNERS: GET SCHOOL UNIFORMS FOR LESS
Address: 8071 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA 30236
Telephone: (678) 479-4999
Alternative Purchasing-For parents who would like to purchase uniform materials from another location other then the Store that is listed above, before getting embroidery, Parents must present purchased clothing to Prime Care Learning Center to seek approval and must take approved letter to Get School Uniforms for less before getting Final embroidery.